Whitesnake - Purple Album, 15.05.15

in CD Ausblick 15.05.2015 19:09
von Svanni • Diener | 341 Beiträge

Whitesnake's 12th studio album is out today!

Das 12. Studio-Album von Whitesnake seit Gründung der Band 1978 erscheint heute und nimmt die Fans mit auf eine Zeitreise. Ex-Purple-Sänger und Whitesnake-Gründer David Coverdale hat hierfür nämlich keine neuen "Snake"-Songs geschrieben, sondern huldigt auf “Purple Album” ausschließlich der eigenen Vergangenheit mit 13 bzw. 15 (deluxe version) Songs aus seinen Jahren bei DEEP PURPLE (1973 - 1976) im modernen Gewand:

“It’s a tribute. An homage. It’s a huge "thank you!" from me to Deep Purple for the opportunity I was given over 40 years ago,” states Coverdale. “As I said to Ritchie, you guys set me on an incredible journey that continues today and I couldn’t have asked for better teachers. The University of Deep Purple was an extraordinary, amazing school to learn from. We can’t wait to play these songs in concert!”

From the opening notes of the classic track “Burn” to album closer “Stormbringer,” Whitesnake are back and better than ever. Songs like “Lady Double Dealer,” “Soldier of Fortune” and “Sail Away” are given a new energy in the very capable hands of the current Whitesnake line-up featuring David Coverdale on vocals, Reb Beach and Joel Hoekstra on guitars, Michael Devin on bass and Tommy Aldridge on drums.

The tracklisting for The Purple Album is:

1) Burn
2) You Fool No One (interpolating Itchy Fingers)
3) Love Child
4) Sail Away
5) The Gypsy
6) Lady Double Dealer
7) Mistreated
8) Holy Man
9) Might Just Take Your Life
10) You Keep On Moving
11) Soldier Of Fortune
12) Lay Down Stay Down
13) Stormbringer

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks
14) Lady Luck
15) Comin’ Home

DVD Content:
Lady Double Dealer - Music Video
Sail Away - Mix Music Video
Stormbringer - Music Video
Soldier Of Fortune - Music Video
Purple Album Behind The Scenes
Purple Album EPK

Whitesnake was formed in England in 1978 by Coverdale. The band has released multi-platinum selling albums throughout the years and have been known for hits such as “Slide It In,” “Here I Go Again,” “Still Of The Night” and “Is This Love.” Whitesnake will hit the road this summer on a headlining world tour.
http://whitesnake.com/WS2013/features/pu...index_dates.php
www.whitesnake.com

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.05.2015 19:23 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 46 Gäste , gestern 139 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1752 Themen und 5547 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 340 Benutzer (27.09.2022 23:44).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen